Not A Slacker.

While some might say that I've been slacking off because I haven't posted since June... I would say, that my writing has merely been used for other things lately. And now, I happen to be bringing some of those writings here. ;)

Every Monday in the month of October, I wrote a blog for the jesusfreakhideout website! Check out some of places my heart has been recently. I'd love to hear your thoughts on some of the topics I discuss!

http://jesusfreakhideout.com/jfhblog/template_archives_cat.asp?cat=31


I'll be back soon... promise.

love always,
paige

1 comments:

  Caleb

November 21, 2009 at 9:54 AM

I probably haven't been on here since June or July either. I have only had time to read one of your posts on jesusfreaks site, but it was awesome. It really is an eye opener about how much we need to let our Lights shine.