Thanksgiving at the Armstrong's...

So, i've decided to break it up and just share my Thanksgiving this post... and then adventures from our last iShine date in Wichita another one. That cool?
Since i moved to Nashville last year from my hometown in Pennsylvania, most of my family is either up there or in Florida. Soo, this Thanksgiving we just had it with the family that we have here. My brother Scot, his wife Marie and their daughter, Savanna who is 2 live here in Nashville. They moved here from California when my parents and i did last year. (the rest of my family, 2 sisters, brother, brother-in-law, nephew, and grandma are coming here for Christmas! incredibly excited)

A Thanksgiving day tradition for me is ALWAYYYS watching the parade! It never gets old to me. I love it every year. It's the only reason i'm out of bed that day close to 9 (and THAT'S a sacrifice)... trust me. ;]
Scot, Marie and Savanna came over a bit later and we all got the dinner ready for that night. Then they stayed over night with us for the next few days and we did little family outings like going to see the Grinch on ICE, taking Savanna to see Santa, practicing my football handling skills with Scot (ha!), and.... our yearly tradition... making gingerbread houses! 
My parents and i with Savanna in front of a lovely tree in this crazy huge hotel near us!


















This was from the Grinch ice show we went to. ALL of this is ICE! Isn't that crazy???














Grrrr... it's not letting me post more pictures right now... I don't know why... So all i can do are these 2 for now. Sorry! :P

I will end with my favorite, most emo quote from the Grinch movie (with Jim Carrey)...
"BLEEEDDINGGG HEARTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!"

ha goodnight.

0 comments: