Tour Weekend

Well, it's been quite hectic around here lately!

Our iShine LIVE tour had some of our shows this weekend out in Grand Rapids, Cincinnati and Indianapolis... and oh my word, it was COLDDD up there!!!

We had 3 tour buses, which was pretty intense... Here's right before loading out from               Tennessee and getting on the road.

Cammie from the Rubyz& i were pretty excited about having an ALL GIRLS BUS wooo! So THAT was pretty fun. This was us chillin' in the back lounge of the bus.

We were excited about our dressing rooms! Hanging out before the Grand Rapids show with Cam from Rubyz& Caitlin,   one of our awesome dancers! Hangin' out in the bus with the Rubyz and Luke (apparently watching Full House!) Caitlin, me and Alexis from the Rubyz being goofs... Striking a pose before the show!
   Me speaking at the Underground in Cincinnati
The last song of the show at Grand Rapids
Signing and meeting some awesome fans after the show :] (Grand Rapids)


And.... look what i found in my merch tube???? 
LUKE BENWARD. hahahaa




Over all, we had an amazing turn out at every show. I was most encouraged by some of the feedback I received about the message, and how it really seemed to sink in and impact and inspire those who came. My prayer is that those who heard would remember that night... not only as a TONNNN of fun, but as a night where they walked away as a V.I.P. in God's eyes. Want to know what that is?? Ask me about it. :]


1 comments:

  Caleb

December 19, 2008 at 1:55 PM

If I had know about iShine before you went to Wichita, I probably would have known the group would have been there, and I probably would have tried to go.

Caleb